Live streaming video for corporate communications is a powerful and far-reaching means to market your message to customers, prospects, and employees. Traditionally, video production has been expensive, complicated and time-consuming and often organizations will resort to outsourcing for these reasons. New solutions for Live Streaming are available now that can democratize live streaming to become a very simple and cost-effective tool that your organization can use every day.
In this seminar, we will discuss the major elements that you need to consider before jumping into live corporate streaming to ensure that you maintain your brand and deliver a professional production. We won’t get too deep into the technical nitty gritty, instead focussing on the business drivers and high-level do’s-and-don’ts that will set you on the path to success.
These are some of the highlights we selected from a recent industry survey about the use of video streaming for business:
- 81% of audiences prefer live video to a recorded video or blog post about a product or service
- Video quality is the most important factor for 67% of viewers when watching a live stream
- One in four people presented with poor video quality would hesitate to purchase from that brand
- Viewers spend 8 times longer on live video than pre-recorded on-demand video
- 4 times as many consumers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it
- Video on social media generates 12x more shares than text and images combined
- Business using video grow revenue 49% faster than those who don’t