Keeping ahead of technology and at the same time educating tomorrows creative force is a daunting task. We believe technology should not be a roadblock on this journey.
Our experience with tried and true industry practices, coupled with the latest in the media creation industry form the basis of your tech cirriculum. We partner this with continuing education of you and your staff so you're not hampered by equipment hurdles.
Our expertise runs deep: from on-set camera acquition, to editorial, to color and effects, to sound and delivery, we've got the tools the pros use. We've also got the pulse on the newest additions to the media creation industry: live streaming, cloud based collaboration, and tips and tricks to tie it all together - into your infrastructure, with your personnel.
Key Educational Concepts at Key Code Media
- Onset best practices, latest acquisition gear from indie to studio shoots
- Chromakey Green & Blue Screens
- Hollywood and broadcast acquistion to edit workflows
- Distance collaboration
- Live streaming in many formats to multiple devices
- Shared storage in conjuntion with existing infrastructure
- Backup, archival & disaster recovery
- Continuing education of instructors to keep them ahead of technology
Select Client List
Selected Client List
- College of the Canyons
- AFI - American Film Institute
- UCSD - Univeristy of California - San Diego
- UCLA - University of California - Los Angeles
- Chapman University
- University of Hastings
- Art Institute of San Francisco
- PCC - Pasadena City College
- CSUN - California State University - Northridge
- Hollywood High