Today’s entertainment industry transcends traditional media outlets and has grown to encompass the Internet and mobile devices in tandem with film and television. Coupled with faster turnaround times, a growing list of deliverables and a larger choice of tools to complete your project, production and post production for entertainment has become a monumental task.
Key Code Media’s roots stem in the post production realm, and to this day, it remains our core focus. We offer superior experience to guide you into choosing the the optimal workflows, and best gear for your project. Everything from cameras for acquisition, on set tools for digital dailies and on set disaster backup, in addition to the picture, sound and finishing editing stations to deliver your project.
We also tie in these systems to asset management solutions, along with several shared storage platforms to increase the throughput of your post facility. This is just the tip of the iceberg. In short, if you find it in post, we’re using it.
Key Concepts in Entertainment
- Lights, chromakey, cameras, memory cards and media, card readers
- 1 light on set dailies, transcoding for editorial, LTO backup
- Syncronization of data from onset to editorial facility
- NLEs and Video I/O
- Furniture & Infrastructure: Power, cable pulls, desks, racks
- Video moinitors: GUI, confidence & line monitors, color grade monitors, projectors, client monitors
- DAWs: Consoles, outboard gear, processor, plugins, microphones, speakers and monitors, bass management, acoustic treatments
- Plugins, libraries, and media collections
- Shared projects & shared storage, Asset Management (PAM / MAM / DAM)
- Local RAID and portable storage
- Encoding & transcoding for editing, finishing, and deliverables on disc, web, and tape
- Automated workflows to streamline creative process
- Archival and disaster recovery
- Remote collaboration via video