THE NVIDIA GRID™ VCA for Creative Professionals
Imagine empowering your creative designers to do their best work, with more flexibility and efficiency than ever before. Now, imagine doing all of this remotely, over your network, easily and securely.
The new NVIDIA GRID Visual Computing Appliance (VCA) is ideal for any in-house design shop or small to medium-sized business looking to deliver more applications to more users. This powerful GPU-based system sends the graphics output from complex creative applications like those from Adobe® and Autodesk® over the network to be displayed on a Windows, Mac or Linux client.
This remote GPU acceleration and turnkey simplicity gives users the same rich graphics experience they would get from an expensive, dedicated workstation under their desk.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE GRID VCA:
- Turnkey simplicity, easy installation and management
- Enhanced security because the GRID VCA is a stateless device—valuable data sets are stored on NAS, not locally
- Maximized user density for demanding design software
- Full integration—all hardware and software needed to support up to 8 users in one box
- High-end NVIDIA GPU performance on any Windows, Mac, or Linux PC on your network
- Highest quality-of-service for each user
- Support by professional application partners, including Adobe and Autodesk
|Grid VCA Configuration|
|GPU||8 Kepler GPUs|
|GPU Memory||32 GB|
|System Memory||192 GB|
|CPU type||2 Intel Xeon, 8 core CPUs|
|Number of Users||up to 8 concurrent|