1 Position Available
Business Development Representative
As part of the Key Code Media team, the Business Development Representative will be responsible for identifying, marketing and business development opportunities. Our most successful candidates are able to be client centric and establish strong relationships and learn to understanding our customer’s business. We expect the Business Development Representative will also build effective relationships internally with engineering, service, marketing, operations, etc. so our client’s expectations are routinely exceeded.
- Maintain and build current account install base
- Actively pursue net-new business opportunities through prospecting
- Achieve monthly/quarterly/annual quota
- Meet with customers
- Accurately forecast pipeline through the company CRM and weekly/monthly forecast calls with management
- Build strong relationships with our manufacturers, distributors and vendors
- Collaborate as appropriate with business alliance partners and other distributors to expand the reach of our products and services
- Utilize consultative, solution based selling techniques to identify and close opportunities
- Job openings in Chicago area Schaumburg, Northern Seattle and Burbank Calif.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other related field
Desired Skills and Experience
- A desire to develop business opportunities
- A willingness to learnsolution based selling strategies
- Comfort with math and willingness to learn economic justification models (i.e. ROI models and executive summaries)
- A desire to develop strong presentation skills
- Ability to learn CRM and ERP solutions to target business development
- Create and implement a territory business plan
- Willingness to develop time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task
- Individual must exhibit a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong problem solving abilities
- A high degree of honesty, integrity and sound judgment
A 16-year-old consulting, design, sales, service and integration provider for the media, entertainment, and digital media markets. This includes production and postproduction technologies for content creation, as well as complete broadcast and distribution facilities. Digital Video and Media is transforming how organizations communicate. We assist our clients by successfully implementing live production, collaborative editorial, asset management & automation, storage & archive, and media distribution solutions.
This position is great for a college graduate who is open to professional development and skills improvement and is willing to work hard to become a business leader.
Send cover letters & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org