AJA and Key Code Media Present
Premiere Pro Boot Camp for FCP Editors
Tuesday June 18, 2013
12pm- 2pm Session 1
6pm-8pm Session 2
You are invited to join AJA and Key Code Media on June 18, 2013 for a complimentary hands-on training session to demonstrate essential skills for Adobe Premiere coming from FCP7.
Choose from one of our convenient sessions** where we will present how to move from FCP 7 to Premiere Pro.
Guest presenter-David Putman (Owner of DV-University, authorized Adobe Certified Training Center) will discuss in this hour long demonstration the following key topics:
- Learning curves
- Workflows & editing styles
- Keyboard shortcuts & User Interface
- Select efficiencies using metadata not found in competing editing systems
- Editing Tools
- Sound mixing with the mixing panel we miss from Soundtrack Pro
- 3-way color correction without having to move to another App
- Tracks vs trackless
- Delivery & Collaboration
- Integration with existing hardware and software
- Processing time
We will wrap up with our seminar sponsor, Jeffrey Way (Regional Manager- AJA Video Systems) who will discuss how AJA's products provide flexible solutions to get content from Scene to Screen by providing hardware to get media into and out of your system.
Regardless of when the content was created or will be captured in the future- AJA has the technology for both MAC and PC platforms that integrates seamlessly with Adobe Systems.