Key Code 360 - Consulting
"Taking an honest approach to improving your systems and processes." Mike Cavanagh
Key Code Media’s Consulting and Design team has made deciding on technology upgrades and getting the most out of your existing facility easier than ever with our Key Code 360 consulting packages.
More technology = more decisions. We've founded our Consulting and Design team to enable you to make the right decisions on technology upgrades and refreshes, in addition to new workflows at your facility. We also assist with the training of your team, plus adding on site support during your deployment phase. We keep you ahead of technology.
"Key Code Media works with our tech staff, making sure our workflow is as streamlined as possible. Helping us ultimately move towards a full tapeless workflow."
Development and Proof of Concept
Let Key Code Media build a prototype of your workflow.
- Working prototypes of components of your workflow, up to and including the complete pipeline.
- Full analysis of the workflow and manpower of the technology solutions, including efficiency metrics.
- Full Bill of Materials and Scope of Work - everything you need to move forward.
A technical audit gives you a blueprint of your facility.
- Workstations, 3rd party hardware additions (cards, peripherals), and key software versions.
- Infrastructure technologies including storage, transcoding, asset management (includes software versions, storage usage and 3rd party tools)
- Live production technologies -acquisition, switching, graphics, and media storage.
- Technology overview and refresh recommendations (gap analysis).
- A/V and network topologies, I.P. tables.
Ensure your team and workflows are operating at optimal levels.
- Documenting workflows between software applications and operators / departments.
- Personnel usage and efficiency, analysis of the technical knowledge level of various users.
- Education recommendations, including training courses.
- Workflow gap analysis and augmentation.
Support when you need it most.
- 1 or more trained engineers and/or software trainers to assist your creatives and engineers during the adoption of your new technology.
- Staffing and/or continuing education recommendations.
Learn the latest and greatest on the latest and greatest..and how it works.
- Industry standard cirricula for creative tools, including: Avid Media Composer and Pro Tools, Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator), Final Cut Pro, Maya, Cinema 4D, Resolve, and many others. See our complete list of upcoming classes here.
- Custom classes tailored to the needs of your creative team, including workflow and best practices.
- Engineering and technical centric training sessions on your new technology implementations.