First and foremost, the health and safety of the entire Key Code Media community, our vendors, clients and service providers, is our highest priority. We are taking everything day-by-day and are making adjustments with customers, vendors, and staff to ensure we are operating with health safety as our main priority.
Key Code Media is classified as an essential infrastructure services provider during this time, and we will remain open for business with the following changes and restrictions:
- Key Code Staff – The vast majority of employees are working normal hours remotely, with the following exceptions:
- Shipping/Receiving – Our warehouse staff in on call to receive incoming packages, and ship-out equipment for our customers.
- Installation/Bench – Our engineering team is still able to prep, bench, configure, and deliver equipment.
- Appointment Only – All Key Code Media locations will not accept any walk-ins until further notice. If you need to purchase or pick-up equipment in-person, it can be arranged by appointment only. Pick-up hours will be limited to 9 AM – 3 PM.
- Equipment Installation – For businesses that require equipment installation, please know that our engineering staff is following strict guidance to maintain social distancing and follow CDC best practices for sanitation and health practices.
- Operations & Fulfillment – In January 2019, Key Code Media migrated all orders, fulfillment, and ticketing systems to cloud-based platforms. We are able to fulfill orders during our normal business hours.
- Product Availability – A vast majority of distributors and manufacturers are still operational and delivering equipment in a timely manner.
- Education – For facilities looking to keep their staff trained, Key Code Education will be offering virtual classes online. Classes are FREE to media facilities that qualify for California ETP.
- KTC – KTC support is still active and available 24/7 for eligible clients. If you are interested in remote KTC or upgrading to 24/7 support, please contact us or call 818-303-3980.
We’ve supported this industry through many tough times in the past, and we will continue being there to help your business navigate these unsettling times. Please reach out if you need anything.
Key Code Media