Key Code Media provides full solution integration. For NewTek based productions, the following complimentary vendors should also be carefully considered for a successful workflow.
The NewTek eco-system of technology also includes these products:
Captivate more viewers at your events—and beyond. Gain a competitive advantage with 3Play.
Venues looking to enhance the event atmosphere and extend their brands online, or broadcasters engaging audiences at home and increasing program exposure—anyone can use NewTek 3Play to make small events look like network-style shows and turn large events into experiences that audiences will never forget.
People are talking. Join the conversation.
Television studios and live event producers everywhere can reach millions of monthly connected Skype users worldwide, add them to guest rosters, and maintain complete confidence in video and audio quality with TalkShow, NewTek’s facility-class solution for adding live, full HD, distraction-free Microsoft Skype TX video interviews to your productions with unparalleled production control.
Deliver live streaming video directly to viewers — with or without the Internet.
The MediaDS is a revolutionary real-time media encoding and live streaming video delivery platform—the first integrated production system establishing a direct link between the producers who create the content and the viewers that consume it. Media DS is perfect to broadcast in schools where firewalls limit #YouTube. Check out this profile of our client Gary Farrell, the Theaters and Facilities Supervisor for the Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified School District (PYLUSD), based in Placentia, CA https://www.newtek.com/press-releases/newtek-mediads-delivers-live-streaming-to-classroom/ Great way to easily deploy a virtual CDN inside the campus firewall. MediaDS™ provides a 4-channel live streaming encoder delivering content to virtually any destination in any resolution, a turnkey solution for schools seeking a reliable, content distribution system.
Follow us on Facebook
- The Future of Esports Production Discussion with NGE and Supersphere
- Esports Live Broadcast Workflow Presented By Ross Video
- Building A Remote Collaborative Studio, Presented by Mike Wech at Garza Digital
- IPV Curator Makes Remote Editorial Possible For Post Production
- Remote Rendering With Telestream Vantage Cloud Port
- NOW ON DEMAND: The Future of Esports Production with Andrew Wagnitz (NGE) and Lucas Wilson (@SupersphereVR)#esports #broadcast #liveproduction https://www.keycodemedia.com/2019/10/14/the-future-of-esports-production-discussion-with-nge-and-supersphere/ …
- Esports Production Specialist, Cameron Reed, joins us to discuss how @ross_video is creating broadcast equipment for esports live production.Contact us for more info on how to bring your #esports operation together with a tightly integrated workflow! https://www.keycodemedia.com/2019/10/14/esports-live-broadcast-workflow-presented-by-ross-video/ …
- Telestream Vantage can now simultaneously process premise and cloud-based content in a single workflow - check it out! #cloud #transcoding #vantage @Telestream https://www.keycodemedia.com/2019/10/04/remote-rendering-with-telestream-vantage-cloud-port/ …