2 Position Available
This position has 2 parts, point person for all internal IT matters for Key Code Media. The position also requires extensive collaboration with the sales department to provide each sales rep with the technical components, workflows, and project management for each client during both pre and post-sales engagements concerning IT infrastructure
Additional Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Client Needs Analysis Meetings
- Bill of Materials Creation
- Technology Documentation – Visio Required, Auto/WireCAD a plus
- Workflow Documentation – Scope of Work, Operations Manuals
- Remote and On-Site Workflow and Operational Training
- Provides R&D of new products / Workflows
- Provide technical support to customer onsite and by phone
- Install and configuration of servers and switches
Ownership of the Key Code IT infrastructure. There are 8 offices across the U.S. that the candidate would be responsible for. Learning the cloud-based email, ERP/CRM, as well as physical hardware.
Execute pre-sales requirements, including onsite and phone site surveys, assembling written bill of materials (BOM), scopes of work (SOW) and project management of sales opportunities from beginning to completion. This may include conceptual design documentation in Visio or AutoCAD, Detailed installation documentation in Auto/Wire CAD, labor estimations, and other documentation as necessary. This position will also require R&D of new solutions, including analysis of the technical abilities.
Requires close collaboration with the pre-sales engineers and management to insure comprehensive designs. This includes hardware and software updates, preparation of technology prior to client evaluation, and support during the evaluation process.
Requires high-level written and verbal communication skills to effectively deliver on-site training services and written workflow / operational documentation.
Required Experience: Active Directory, DNS knowledge and implementation. Job requires fluency with MS Office Applications, Office 365, including Visio. Cisco certification or equivalent. Firewall and VPN knowledge.
Recommended Experience: PC Systems, HP Systems, Windows OS’s, Mac Pro, HP Z series, Linux, SAN and NAS Topology, AD/DNS, Cisco, Dell Switches, Arista
A strong knowledge of networking systems, server technologies and digital signage is also a plus
The IT Engineer should be able to interact well with both internal and external clients. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a necessity. Reliable and consistent communication is necessary to ensure all Key Code Media departments are up to speed on the status of all engagements.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Assists sales department for product sales and solutions by providing consulting and facilitating technology evaluations
- Maintain internal corporate network both hardware and software
- Design and implement small to large size networks for clients
- Drafts Project documentation including drawings and SOW
- Provides internal R&D of new products, new product research and recommendations
- Stays informed about new technologies and workflows that relate to our clients needs
- Maintains good records and logs important information into our CRM/ERP
- Responds to questions and requests for information from various departments
- Protects and maintains the Company’s professional reputation in the field with professional verbal and written communication
Assumes responsibility for effectively performing technical support functions.
- Clear and concise BOM and SOW generation within 5 business days of assignment
- Project management when requested
- Assists our service department in supporting our clients when needed
Assumes responsibility for effectively performing internal IT support services.
- Responds to e-mail requests promptly and courteously
- Identifies opportunities to improve user satisfaction
- Maintains relationships with customers and internal staff to ensure that their needs are met
- Interacts well with customers and staff to increase customer satisfaction
Assumes responsibility for maintaining professional business relations with external support and technical service contacts.
- Develops and maintains effective relations with vendors and service providers
- Preserves professional relationships with outside vendors when requesting upgrades
- Provides information and assistance to other employees as requested
Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination with Company personnel and with management.
- Maintains regular contact with all departments and offices regarding evaluations, training and support. Distributes materials on updated processes and procedures
- Notifies supervisor of operating problems that cannot be corrected by routine procedures
- Attends meetings as assigned
- Completes records and reports as assigned and updates in CRM/ERP with meetings, appointments, tickets, etc.
Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Completes special projects as assigned
- Stays current on the latest trends relating to the products and services that we provide
BA or equivalent. Additional broadcast or postproduction training preferred
Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, and Networking Solutions
A minimum of four years of experience working as an IT Engineer (or equivalent experience).
Good time management, planning, and organizational skills Able to communicate complex information clearly. Attentive to detail. Willing to learn and apply new knowledge Able to coordinate well with other departments and personnel
Sr. Account Manager
The job is about working a long term territory, visiting clients, returning phone calls and help them make great investments on technology. Below outlines key aspects that will insure you’re success.
- Maintain and build current account install base
- Actively pursue net-new business opportunities through prospecting by setting 8-12 meetings/week
- Achieve monthly/quarterly/annual quota
- Meet with customers on regular schedule
- Accurately forecast pipeline through the company CRM and weekly/monthly forecast calls with management
- Build strong relationships with our manufacturers, distributors and vendors
- Collaborate as appropriate with business alliance partners and other distributors to expand the reach of our products and services
- Utilize consultative, solution based selling techniques to identify and close opportunities
- Los Angeles / Hollywood Area
- Some travel ~10% required to attend national trade shows and corporate annual meetings
- 7+ years of sales experience
- 3-5 years experience & knowledge in the media & entertainment industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other related field
Desired Skills and Experience
- A desire to sell
- An understanding of solution based selling strategies
- Experience with economic justification models (i.e. ROI models and executive summaries)
- Strong presentation skills – experience presenting to customers and small audiences
- Ability to manage territory business via a CRM
- Create and implement a territory business plan
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task
- Individual must exhibit a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong problem solving abilities
- A high degree of honesty, integrity and sound judgment