Tuesday February 6th in Chicago at Rock Bottom Brewery, and Thursday February 8th in Detroit at Lockharts BBQ, Key Code Media is hosting our Sony & Ross Production Day, now presenting with Fujifilm. All three manufacturers are partnering to bring you a complete production system with a real switcher, real graphics, and real audio, not to mention real cameras and real lenses!
The new Ross Graphite production system consists of a Carbonite production switcher, XPression graphics system, and RAVE audio mixer all in one device. Acquire your footage with Sony’s new state-of-the-art FS7 II, FS5, HXCFB80, that is 4K ready, or the latest PTZ cameras BRCX1000/BRCH800, capable of 48x zoom in HD. Couple that with a Fujifilm MK18-55mm T2.9 or MK50-135mm T2.9 lens and you will have one of the most robust live broadcast and production systems on the market!
Graphite’s Primary Capabilities as having one of the most popular, mid-sized switchers – Carbonite – allows you to generate engaging programs and content. Two powerful MEs form the foundation of the switcher, possessing complete keying and effects capabilities. Refined memory and a customizable control system provides simple set-ups and operation of every component of Graphite: graphics, clips, stills, and audio.
The Sony FS7 II builds upon the proven FS7 platform, adding the latest, state-of-the-art Sony technology, including Electronic Variable ND Filter and a robust “Lever Lock Type” Sony’s E-Mount. Extensive refinements to the viewfinder support system and SmartGrip arm mechanism ensure super-fast and secure “on the run” rig repositioning. All of this while still retaining the Zen-like simplicity, flexibility and operational comfort of the FS7’s “multi-award winning” industrial design.
Fujifilm’s lenses achieve high optical performance and low distortion with T2.9 speed across the entire zoom range. Super 35mm/APS-C sensor compatibility and E-mount dedicated design have led to an ultra-compact & “less than 1kg” lightweight body, and excellent cost performance. It suppresses “focus shift and optical axis shift while zooming” and “Lens breathing”. Also, it features three fully manual lens rings for focus, zoom, and iris with 0.8M gear pitch and a 200° focus rotation angle for sophisticated operability.
Follow us on Facebook
- HDR Video | From Cameras To Post Production
- EditShare Strengthens Its Sales Network with the Addition of Top Tier Systems Integrator and Reseller Key Code Media
- Building A YouTube Studio: Essential Equipment to Consider
- Apple Mac Pro Now Shipping! Order A Post Production Qualified System
- Key Code Media Makes SCN’s Top 50 Systems Integrator
- Feb 5th - Come see Troy Witt present 'Building A Video Production Studio The Right Way' at our first-ever Key Code Media Newport Beach lunch & learn. #YouTubeStudio #InHouseVideoProduction #OrangeCountySponsored by @NewTekInc and @PanasonicProAV https://www.keycodemedia.com/2020/01/15/building-a-youtube-studio-essential-equipment-to-consider/ …
- Are you looking to design or upgrade your conference room system? Look no further. From Crestron to Extron- Key Code Media has you covered. #conferenceroom #avintegrator https://www.keycodemedia.com/system-integration/audio-visual-av-integration/conference-rooms/ …
- COMING SOON! Pro Tools 2020 brings focus to your music and audio post productions with Folder Tracks ⠀ https://bit.ly/3800Fca ⠀ #foldertracks #comingsoon #daw #avid #protools #audiopost #musiccreationpic.twitter.com/XzGqA7L1gu