Key Code Media, a leading live-to-post production equipment reseller and system integrator, and Studio Network Solutions (SNS) are announcing an exclusive partnership for the SNS EVO DPX, the latest addition to the EVO shared storage lineup, designed to make it simple for teams to integrate demanding coloring and finishing workflows into a shared storage environment with a single system.
EVO DPX was built to better support shared DPX and Open EXR workflows, rendering over complicated fibre channel deployments obsolete. The system features an eight-disk SSD architecture and comes pre-configured with 25-Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. The standard EVO DPX system is capable of approximately 3,000 MBytes/sec in real-world settings, and is qualified for 16-bit 4K (4096×2160) DPX and OpenEXR at 30fps. EVO DPX also includes multiple ports of 10-Gigabit and 1-Gigabit Ethernet for up to five direct-connect users by default.
The EVO DPX will be an exclusive product to Key Code Media, Studio Network Solutions top reseller in California, Oregon, Washington, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, and Michigan throughout 2018.
Need more details on SNS EVO DPX. You’ve come to the right place. Contact us:
Follow us on Facebook
- Key Code Media Introduces New Remote Engineering Services
- Covid-19 Update: Key Code Media Remains Open As An Essential Infrastructure Service Provider
- Connecting Zoom Conferencing To Your Live Stream
- Avid NEXIS Trade-Up Promotion | Q1 2020
- SNS Introduces Nomad- A New Utility That Helps EVO Users Work Remotely
- Sponsored by @Avid
- LIVE NOW: 17th Annual Pre-NAB Discussion Panel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO6MkfW0xe4&feature=emb_logo …
- Our new #OnlineClasses are now available, including industry favorites DaVinci Resolve; @MediaComposer and @AvidProTools; @AdobePremiere, @AdobeAE, @Photoshop and more.pic.twitter.com/PZObV0A0wX