Key Code Media, a leading live-to-post production equipment reseller and system integrator, and Studio Network Solutions (SNS) are announcing an exclusive partnership for the SNS EVO DPX, the latest addition to the EVO shared storage lineup, designed to make it simple for teams to integrate demanding coloring and finishing workflows into a shared storage environment with a single system.
EVO DPX was built to better support shared DPX and Open EXR workflows, rendering over complicated fibre channel deployments obsolete. The system features an eight-disk SSD architecture and comes pre-configured with 25-Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. The standard EVO DPX system is capable of approximately 3,000 MBytes/sec in real-world settings, and is qualified for 16-bit 4K (4096×2160) DPX and OpenEXR at 30fps. EVO DPX also includes multiple ports of 10-Gigabit and 1-Gigabit Ethernet for up to five direct-connect users by default.
The EVO DPX will be an exclusive product to Key Code Media, Studio Network Solutions top reseller in California, Oregon, Washington, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, and Michigan throughout 2018.
Need more details on SNS EVO DPX. You’ve come to the right place. Contact us:
Follow us on Facebook
- Streambox Introduces Spectra – A Virtual Media Encoder For Remote Post Production
- Section 179 & Cares Act | Why You Should Purchase Equipment Before 2021?
- Key Code Media and Canon U.S.A., Inc., Announce System Integrator Partnership
- Key Code Media Ranked Top 20 in SCN’s Top 50 Systems Integrator 2020
- Classroom Of The Future – AV Innovations For Education