AE201 Adobe After Effects II Overview
Take your After Effects skills to the next level by building on your essential skills to enhance your motion editing and compositing. You will learn how to create more complex documents and work with a variety of palettes and tools to further understand the capabilities of this high-end design application. You will discover the pitfalls and best practices to follow so that you are creating professional-grade motion graphics and video effects that will be properly viewed by your audiences.
This class is designed for: Editors – VFX Editors – Graphic Artists
Upon completion of this class, students will be able to:
- Learn more about different tracking methods
- Work with stabilization, point trackers and corner pinning
- Learn about combine effects
- Work with shapes and vectors
- Use external controls
- Re-create common effects
- Review rendering options for a variety of workflows
AE101 completion or equivalent experience.