PS301 Adobe Photoshop III Overview
Learn the most advanced techniques in Adobe Photoshop such as how to design and create modern layouts, interfaces and controls for web, mobile, video and UI design. In addition to learning key features and techniques, you’ll cover important workflow processes and design concepts. Learn to efficiently create professional designs that are easier for developers to code.
This class is designed for: Editors – Assistant Editors – Graphic Designers
Upon completion of this class, students will be able to:
- Review basic workflows and tools
- Explore Advanced Tools and Options Bar
- Explore grids, ratios and rules
- Create graphics, icons and other UI elements
- Learn to design with color using psychology and useful tools
- Design for multiple screen sizes
- Manipulate images, layers and effects
- Leverage Photoshop Smart Objects
- Use 3D objects
- Manage multiple Art Boards
- Combine Adobe Bridge with Photoshop
The following are highly recommended: PS201 completion or equivalent experience.