DR400 Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve Engineering & Advanced Operations Overview
The DR400 class will provide students with the techniques to install, configure, and troubleshoot Resolve systems to maximize productivity and minimize system downtime.
Upon completion of this class, students will be able to:
- Discuss the evolution of DaVinci Resolve
- Understand basic video theory
- Understand basic Resolve networking options
- Identify and configure Mac, PC, and Blackmagic hardware
- Define OS X and Windows Operating System software concepts and features
- Install and configure DaVinci Resolve’s editing systems on both platforms
- Understand basic storage RAID configurations
- Determine media file compatibility
- Configure local media drives and VideoRAID storage systems
- Understand and identify input/output hardware
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems on Blackmagic systems
This class is designed for: Support and maintenance personnel. IT professionals. Blackmagic/Resolve editors who wish to expand their technical expertise.
Completion of DaVinci Resolve Essentials (DR101) or equivalent experience. A working knowledge of Windows or Macintosh operating systems. Experience in video production or post-production is recommended.