FC101 Final Cut Pro Fundamentals I Overview
This class will go over an introduction to the Final Cut Pro interface where students will construct a multimedia project from start to finish including starting a project, importing media, organizing clips, editing techniques and tools, audio, playback, finishing, exporting, sharing, and settings.
This class is designed for: Filmmakers – Videographers – Technical Directors – Graphic Designers – Anyone who wants to edit professional-quality video with Final Cut Pro X and prefers hands-on and interactive instruction
This Final Cut Pro Professional Post-Production class teaches participants the following skills:
- Basic workflow and tools
- Advanced Final Cut Pro features, including how to easily import and organize media using metadata
- Advanced audio design with Roles
- Stunning effects including 3D titles
- Fine-tuning clips in the timeline
- Comparing alternate shots from a collection of clips
- Applying effects, transitions, and re-timing clips
- Professional, real-world editing scenarios to create a final project
No experience with Final Cut Pro is necessary. A working knowledge of Windows or Mac operating systems.