Playout & Ott
With millions of eyeballs watching premium content live streamed, rather than on traditional broadcast networks, what is your strategy to deliver your video online?
Monetizing video, controlling advertising and retaining copyright are some of the major reasons why content owners prefer their own OTT presence than a third-party service such as YouTube.
Key Code Media has developed new business models for existing content owners, as well as helping new entities launch their brands online, using OTT technology that is both affordable and reliable.
Get In Touch
- Orchard Hill Church Refreshes Worship Center Audio & Broadcast in $1.3M Renovation
- UC Davis Classroom & Auditorium Audiovisual Upgrade
- Biola University Gets Serious About Production For Digital Learning Explosion During Remote Times
- Boardwalk Pictures Continues To Deliver High Volume Of Quality Unscripted Content, Despite Covid Impact
- Sysmex Builds New Virtual Training Facility, Studios, and Control Room
- City of Los Angeles Contracts Burst/Key Code For Audio-Visual, Digital Signage, and Broadcast Needs
- City of Burbank Builds A New Master Control Room, Camera System, and Digital Signage
- City of Costa Mesa Builds New Councils Chambers, Conference Room, and Community Room
- KCRW Builds New State-of-The-Art Radio Broadcast and Media Headquarters
- Bethel Media: A New Hub For Content Creation