Storage - Studio Network Solutions (SNS)
Key Code Media is an experienced SNS Reseller, with deployments of SNS storage solutions across the country, in hundreds of unique environments. From mission-critical live production to high bandwidth editorial and finishing, to audio post facilities, SNS’s flexibility makes the EVO series and excellent solution for your facility. ShareBrowser – SNS’s tagging, searching, commenting, and preview tool – is one of the best built-in asset management tools available today. ShareBrowser comes free with any new EVO – with unlimited client licenses. Our technicians across the country are trained to integrate and support SNS solutions no matter what your project entails.
Key Code Media recommends SNS products for a variety of applications:
- Live production recording (Newtek TriCaster, Ross Carbonite)
- Tier 1 Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- Tier 1 iSCSI (SAN)
- Tier 2 (Nearline) Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- Direct Attached Storage (DAS)
- Audio centric Pro Tools facilities
Contact Us about SNS today!
“Key Code Media is proud to have 14 certified SNS technicians across the country, trained to configure, integrate, and deploy SNS storage solutions.”
What SNS model is right for me?
- Prodigy: Compact shared storage & workflow appliance
- Prodigy Desktop: Prodigy, but in a desktop form factor
- 8 Bay: High performance shared storage for small to medium workgroups
- 8 Bay 4U: 8Bay, but shorter in depth and ideal for mobile and DIT users
- 16Bay: High-performance scalable storage for medium to large workgroups
- ShareBrowser: Tag, comment, search, verify, and preview assets in one application (included with every new EVO)
- Xtarget: Transform macOS into an iSCSI server
- SANmp: Share iSCSI and fibre channel storage
- globalSAN: iSCSI initiator for macOS
“We worked with Key Code Media during the sales process and for the install, and they were a huge help. They laid out the components we needed, briefed us on the install, and got us up and running in just one day. It really exceeded my expectations.”