Max Post is a full-service post-production facility located in Burbank, California. They primarily service reality television- end-to-end from ingest, transcode, offline/online, color, finish, and delivery. Currently, Max Post is servicing five different series for Discovery, A&E, History Channel, CNBC, and Netflix (Confession Tapes and Fire chasers).
At Max Post, the workflow starts with ingesting. A typical show’s footage is ingested through Telestream, archiving the raw camera master to tape, then sending the footage to online Avid editorial and color. Sounds simple, but Max Post is dealing with a lot of footage. A show like Deadliest Catch typically pumps in 30,000 hours of footage a season. Although, this last season the lock-off cameras alone brought in around 1.3 petabytes of media.
“At Max Post, we really value our relationship with Key Code Media. Allowing us to expand, on-demand. Keep up with the latest technology. You really get the sense that they want your business to succeed and that’s apparent throughout the entire company,” mentioned Scott Randol, Vice President of Workflow and Technology.
Max Post has relied on Avid Technology for its online workflow over the past few years. They know when they’re working with an all Avid infrastructure the show is going to be completed on time and on budget. The combination of Avid Nexis with Avid Interplay creates a lot of efficiencies.
Key Code Media supports Max Post with Post Production equipment and services.
Looking to upgrade your online editorial workflow? Let’s talk.
Follow us on Facebook
- HDR Video | From Cameras To Post Production
- EditShare Strengthens Its Sales Network with the Addition of Top Tier Systems Integrator and Reseller Key Code Media
- Building A YouTube Studio: Essential Equipment to Consider
- Apple Mac Pro Now Shipping! Order A Post Production Qualified System
- Key Code Media Makes SCN’s Top 50 Systems Integrator
- Unboxing and Testing Coming Soon. Now Taking Orders. #macpropic.twitter.com/QFyZqiLm28
- Are you looking to upgrade a Broadcast Flypack, Master Control Room, OB Truck, and/or Comm System in 2020? We got you. #Broadcastintegration https://www.keycodemedia.com/system-integration/broadcast-integration/ …
- Key Code Media integrated $4.4 million in gear at the new Santa Monica College campus. The install included a large production studio, a television control room, edit suites, 28 classrooms, conference rooms, and a 180 seat auditorium. #ThrowbackThursday https://www.keycodemedia.com/featured-work/santa-monica-college-center-for-media-and-design/ …