The State of NDI® in 2021
June 24 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
DISCUSSING THE NEW NDI® VERSION 5 RELEASE AND IP-BASED WORKFLOWS FOR PRODUCTION
Join Key Code Media for a very special episode of Broadcast2Post. We’re inviting a special guest, Dr. Andrew Cross (President of Global Research and Development, Vizrt Group), to discuss the latest workflows coming to NDI. With Version 5 releasing this month, NDI is now looking to the future of IP-based video production workflows.
Our goal is to help your team make better decisions while researching the equipment, the workflow, and the deployment of IP-based technology in your production. Don’t miss this free live-streamed discussion, and stick around till the end for a Q&A- with you, the audience.
Register On Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-state-of-ndi-in-2021-tickets-151308165797
WHAT IS NEW IN NDI® VERSION 5?
- NDI Remote: Connect with any remote user to receive their video and audio over the public internet by simply sharing a link. This is ideal both to quickly add sources to live productions, or to receive video from any mobile device anywhere in the world into virtually any video software application.
- NDI Audio Direct: This set of audio plugins allows virtually any audio software application to take advantage of NDI. NDI Audio Direct lets users select, receive, and generate multichannel audio with extremely high quality and near zero latency.
- NDI Bridge: Users can securely share NDI sources between remote sites, anywhere in the world, using a simple and secure network setup. This allows live production teams to stay native in NDI, end-to-end, reducing complexity, cost and latency across any distance.
- Reliable UDP: This new transmission protocol NDI makes network infrastructure easier to setup, solving network congestion even with low performance network equipment and without the need of complex configuration.
- OSX Support: Deeper support for Apple silicon systems, brings full NDI capability to all iOS, tvOS and iPadOS devices for the first time
- Improved Adobe Premiere and FCP support: NLE editors rejoice, this updated plug-in allows output for Final Cut Pro with real-time audio and video frame buffer output, while the Adobe Premiere and After Effects plugin now features improved audio workflow