NewTek today announced two new products to their ever burgeoning line of NDI enabled solutions: the first NDI enabled PTZ camera, and a small NDI converter box for existing HDMI and SDI sources that transmits video & audio over wired or wireless networks.
NewTek NDIHX-PTZ1 is an affordable, IP-based pan-tilt-zoom camera that delivers high quality, high definition video to the network and interoperability with any of the hundreds of systems, devices, and applications that support NDI, NewTek’s innovative Network Device Interface technology. The first camera of its kind, NewTek NDIHX-PTZ1 allows video professionals, technology managers, and system designers to explore new ways to expand, grow, and evolve their productions using the network, while simultaneously streamlining integration and installation by incorporating power over Ethernet.
NewTek Connect Spark gives you the ability to easily send and receive video using your existing network. Get rid of all those cables that are required to get video into your computer. Through NDI, NewTek Connect Spark allows you to connect your 1080p60 video to your network—no matter where it is located—wired or even via WiFi.
- 3G-SDI or HDMI video input with embedded audio
- Simultaneous 3G-SDI or HDMI video loop out with embedded audio
- Support for 1080p and 720p video at up to 60 frames per second
- Remote configuration & monitoring via Web-based user interface
- Remote recording onto SD or USB storage media, with control via web-based interface
- Tally support via NDI, with built-in program/preview tally lights
- Compatible with professional and prosumer production solutions including NewTek live production systems and third-party video switchers, as well as software-based video tools
like Livestream Studio, OBS, Streamstar SW, Telestream Gameshow and Wirecast, VidBlaster, vMix, XSplit, and all other NDI-compatible products (NDI version 2.0 or higher)
- Compatible with popular desktop video applications via included software driver, including Google Hangouts, GoToMeeting, Skype, Skype for Business, WebEx, Zoom, and more