Professional & technical services- including consult, design, systems integration and aftermarket equipment support. Completing over 700 projects a year, our certified engineer team is the best in the business.
Online, Onsite, Classroom training resources insures your team can optimize performance in the workplace. Key Code Education has a training facility located in Burbank, CA and is a Certified Learning Partner Center.
Audiovisual Equipment Design, Install, Integration, Support
Recent Featured Work
- UC Davis Classroom & Auditorium Audiovisual Upgrade
- Biola University Gets Serious About Production For Digital Learning Explosion During Remote Times
- Boardwalk Pictures Continues To Deliver High Volume Of Quality Unscripted Content, Despite Covid Impact
- Hula Post: New Video & Audio Suites Qualified For New Streaming Platform Demands
- Nitro Circus Creates Thrilling TV & Digital Content with a Premiere Pro and Resolve Roundtrip Workflow
- Sysmex Builds New Virtual Training Facility, Studios, and Control Room
- City of Los Angeles Contracts Burst/Key Code For Audio-Visual, Digital Signage, and Broadcast Needs
- City of Burbank Builds A New Master Control Room, Camera System, and Digital Signage
- City of Costa Mesa Builds New Councils Chambers, Conference Room, and Community Room
- KCRW Builds New State-of-The-Art Radio Broadcast and Media Headquarters
Key Code Media Industry News and Events
Key Code Media will keep you up-to-date with the latest AV, Broadcast, and Post Production equipment announcements, industry events, and video tutorials.